Friday, January 2, 2009

I read this on a friend's blog today. "God used a star to point the Persian astrologers toward Jesus; now he uses you and me as his ‘stars’ to point the way to Him: “You shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life (the message of Christ)…” (Philippians 2:15-16). All of us are on a journey; let’s invite others who are searching to join us in our quest to experience Jesus Christ. He is the greatest fulfillment for our searching hearts."

This invitation is open to anyone. I pray you will RSVP today if you have not already.

1 comment:

PrettyParadise said...

Hi Belinda! It's Marissa! I found your blog today after I read the comment you posted on Carl's blog! I'm so glad you blog! It makes me feel like I'm still in touch. Hope you are doing well! Love you!